The Harmony® XB4 metal range of modular control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, flexibility, and robustness. It meets the requirements of the majority of industrial applications. These units are either complete products or separate components for customer assembly.
This range includes:
- Push buttons, selector/key switches, Emergency stop functions, and multiple headed push buttons designed for parameter settings, adjustments, and start/stop control of machines and installations
- Pilot lights, illuminated push buttons, illuminated selector switches, and illuminated Emergency stop functions designed for visual signaling
- Various accessories including — Flush mounting kits:
— redesigned, improving the look of the control panel
— quick and easy installation in a 30.5 mm/1.20 in. hole making it compatible with 22 mm/0.87 in. devices
— a cost-effective solution, as the control devices and the operating modes of the machine do not change
- Other accessories: protective covers, legends and legend holders, push button caps, boots, bulbs, etc.
- High performance even in the most demanding environments
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +70 °C/-40 °F to +158 °F for outdoor applications
The push button and switch control offer (illuminated and non-illuminated) is both broad and comprehensive:
- Push buttons, spring return with flush push, projecting push, recessed push, booted flush push, or mushroom head
- Emergency stop push buttons with 3 types of head: push-pull, turn to release, and key release
- Pilot lights and illuminated push buttons with integral LED and BA 9s base fitting bulbs
- Selector switches with different types of operator: standard handle, long handle, knurled knob, or key
- Choice of heads: square, circular, rectangular, double-head/triple-head rectangular, or toggle
- Colors of push: white, black, green, orange, blue, red, or yellow
- Connection type: screw clamp connector, faston connector, spring terminal, or for printed circuit board
- Contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard or high power switching)
- Choice of heads to meet the majority of industrial needs: from the most basic push buttons and pilot lights, to functions meeting modern machine requirements, such as USB & RJ45 ports
- Wide choice of accessories and spare parts
- Other specific functions: complete potentiometer, hour counters, annunciator, or joystick controllers
- General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
- Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.